Latest Unit Sold: #06-54 on 01-Jun-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 30-06-2022: Book an Appointment to view Pasir Ris 8 Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-03-2022: Pasir Ris 8 Balance Units Chart updated !
- 09-03-2022: Pasir Ris 8 Price List updated !
- 16-02-2022: Check out the Floor Plan of Pasir Ris 8
- 20-01-2022: Check out the Amenities of Pasir Ris 8
- 16-09-2021: Check out Pasir Ris 8 E-Brochure
- 29-06-2021: Pasir Ris 8 Elevation Chart updated
- 18-06-2021: Check out the Location Map of Pasir Ris 8
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 23-06-2020: Know more about the Changi Region URA Master Plan
- 05-05-2020: Check out the Amenities of Pasir Ris 8
- 16-03-2020: Read New private home sales in Singapore jumped 57.3 per cent in February
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 21-10-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
Pasir Ris 8 is proudly developed by Phoenix Residential Pte. Ltd, the joint-venture by Allgreen Properties and Kerry Properties. Both companies are part of the Kuok Group controlled by Malaysian tycoon Robert Kuok. Allgreen Properties is the property arm of Kuok Group is Singapore, Kerry Properties mainly engaged in Hong Kong and China Properties market. Allgreen Properties has a diversified portfolio of properties in Singapore comprising residential development, retail shops and office space, serviced apartments and a hotel. Pasir Ris 8 is the latest Integrated Development launch by Allgreen Properties.
Pasir Ris 8 is strategically located in the heart of Pasir Ris at Pasir Ris Central. It is directly connected to the future Pasir Ris Central Connection Hub with access to Pasir Ris MRT of the East-West Line, future Cross Island Line (CRL) and an air-conditioned Bus Interchange. The development is also easily accessible via Tampines Expressway (TPE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighbourhood of Pasir Ris 8.
We are currently accepting reservation for showflat viewing, please kindly book an appointment here or call us at +65 6100 6189 to reserve your VVIP showflat viewing. Showflat viewing are by appointment only in view of current covid situation.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Pasir Ris 8 are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Pasir Ris 8 is the first and latest integrated development located in the heart of Pasir Ris. The development comprises a total of 487 residential units from 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom layout type. There are 7 blocks of 10/11 storeys building span across the land size of 38,000 sqm. The project is expected to obtain TOP by 30 June 2026 and legal completion by 30 June 2029.
Pasir Ris 8 is directly connected to the upcoming Pasir Ris Central Transport Hub, provide easy access to East-West Line, Cross Island Line and also an air-conditioned bus interchange. Drivers can easily access Pasir Ris 8 via the Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) just minutes away.
The Pasir Ris Town Centre serve as the backdrop for the bustling development of Pasir Ris 8. The development will be integrated with the future Pasir Ris Mall with retail, F&B, Supermarket, Childcare Centre and Polyclinic. A Town Plaza with Heritage Garden will be sited outside Pasir Ris Mall to cater to an array of exiting activities. There are also plenty of amenities available within close proximity to Pasir Ris 8. White Sands and Downtown East are within walking distance from Pasir Ris 8.
The upcoming 1.2km Central Greenway will link Pasir Ris 8 to Pasir Ris Park and Pasir Ris Beach with Tampines Eco Green for recreational activities. Reputable Schools such as Elias Primary School, Meridian Secondary School, Hai Sing Catholic School, Casuarina Primary School, Tampines Meridian Junior College, Overseas Family School Singapore, Hai Sing Catholic School, Casuarina Primary School and many others are all within the vicinity of Pasir Ris 8.
Located near business hub, commuting to work is more convenient. Pasir Ris 8 are only minutes away from the various business park, wafer fab parks, aviation hub, and even Changi Airport and Jewel.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Pasir Ris 8 – Where It All Connects.
Book An Appointment to view Pasir Ris 8 ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Pasir Ris 8 Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.